Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Administers Strategic Partnerships Department Budget including O&M, sponsorships, memberships and charitable contributions; reconciles spending; manages accrual process in coordination with Corporate Affairs budget administrator and provides regular reports to the team on budget status, grants paid and pending; identifies improvement opportunities.
- Serves as administrator of the company's matching gift program. Handles all administrative and reporting responsibilities affiliated with the program.
- Manage all components of grants processing from applications, payments and grant close out so activities are smoothly operating; maintain and improve practices that support the grants management function.
- Develops and maintains the integrity of the grants management system and its data.
- Oversee standard terms and conditions for grant award letters, agreements, modifications, and all other correspondence
- Manages grants management vendor including due diligence, contracts, reconciliations, controls, payments, and trouble shooting. Acts as liaison with IT to ensure vendor software remains current with new releases and is properly tested as needed.
- Generate reports and analyze data for the board book and other reporting needs; support impact measurement reporting, analysis and dashboard creation
- Conduct compliance review, interacting with relationship managers and grantee partners, to ensure that all supporting documentation is accurate, adequate, and consistent with regulations and policies; oversee internal and external audits and other assessments
- Support the training and professional development of staff in compliance, internal grant process and technology for efficient use of resources; serve as a thought partner to the team by consulting with legal, tax and compliance
- Coordinates and provides accompanying documentation for Board Memos, Resolutions and other required reports.
- Supports grant managers and grantees with administrative assistance and troubleshooting for grant applications and reporting.
- Serves as emergency responder and participates in all aspects of Public Affairs responsibilities during emergencies and assists in preparation of emergency preparedness information.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree with three years of related work experience.
Required Work Experience
- Strong technical skills and experience using Oracle Required
- Strong attention to details and a firm commitment to meeting deadlines Required
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and anticipate trends and issues Required
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with financial data and budgets Required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Required
- Proficiency of Blackbaud Grantmaking a plus Preferred
- Proven vendor management expertise Preferred
- Experience in compliance and risk management a plus Preferred
- Must have outstanding presentation, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Excellent project management, oversight, coordination and planning skills
- Self-directed and able to contribute individually and as a member of a team
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.