Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on requirements
- Optimize databases
- Develop data dictionaries
- Develop SSIS packages
- Design ETL/ELT procedures with proprietary and other open source tools
- Create functions, views, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support applications
- Participate in database design and architecture discussions
- Troubleshoot database related issues/bugs fixes in a timely manner
- API configuration for data extraction
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency
- Develop SSRS reports and SSAS Cubes per user requirements
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 3+ years of related experience
Required Work Experience
- Expert level MS SQL /PostgreSQL developer Required
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills Required
- Talend ETL Preferred
- Informatica ETLProject management experience Preferred
- Dell Boomi ETL Preferred
- Salesforce configuration and development Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.