Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Lead the development and execution of Demonstration Project(s) that advance the goals of REV and align with the Company's long-term strategic interests. Provides support to team members to ensure successful implementation of the portfolio of Demonstration Projects.
- Manage consultants and 3rd party partner relationships to ensure successful outcomes
- Develop relationships with customers, alternative energy providers, and internal business units to identify new business opportunities, including new revenue models, that advance the Company's position
- Responsible for participating on various cross-functional teams which influence and identify new business solutions and other interfacing departments to adhere to all requirements and time schedules for the completion of REV related work.
- Communicates scope and objectives of demonstration project(s) to various internal and external stakeholders including senior management, all impacted working grouand other NYPSC REV working groups, and policy makers.
- Evaluates regulatory commission statements, recommendation, rulings as well as stakeholder comment filings related to REV to evaluate impact and inform approach to Demonstration Projects.
- Assists in the preparation of regulatory submissions, reports and interrogatory responses in REV regulatory proceedings and rate cases.
- Represents the Company at industry conferences and meetings with external stakeholders related to the development and execution of REV Demonstration Projects.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5-8 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering or information technology preferred.
- Master's Degree MBA preferred.
Required Work Experience
- 5-8 years work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated work experience performing independent, rigorous research within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment is preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, both technical and financial, and making recommendations based on that information.
- Demonstrated work experience managing large 3rd party service provider contracts
- Working knowledge of regulatory processes such as preparation of rate proceedings, responding to commission orders and responses to interrogatories preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with customers, developers, energy service providers, regulators, Governor's office personnel, and all levels of management.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Must have a working knowledge of Company operations and policies.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.