Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Work with software developers to translate the New York State Technical Resource Manual (TRM) calculations into a Salesforce based configuration system to track energy savings and incentives.
- Interpret the TRM calculations and adjust the configurations to fit specific program requirements and constraints.
- Keep track of TRM updates and revisions and coordinate with program managers to ensure program measure calculations are up to date
- Manage defects, revisions, and updates through a measure lifecycle in the Sales force based system
- Create and update project excel tools for applicant data collection
- Review and approve technical submittals from ICs such as custom measure calculators
- Manage department wide projects to design, update, and/or implement new measure related program changes
- Manage requests to improve the program design such as restructuring incentive calculations across the Salesforce based tracking system
- Use advanced critical thinking skills to diagnose complex problems
- Work with program managers to develop new program and provide strategic guidance on measures
- Coordination with program vendors
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 years 2 to 5 years related work experience in an engineering/analysis area
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, construction or related field
Required Work Experience
- Advanced Excel skills Required
- Engineering, building mechanical system, or energy efficiency project experience Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Required
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills Required
- Ability to interact with all levels of management Required
- Familiarity with building codes and standards Preferred
- Utility, energy efficiency or sustainability experience Preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment preferred, familiarity with the NY Public Service Commission relating to Energy Efficiency and Demand Response Preferred
- Experience designing, managing, operating, analyzing or improving building systems Preferred
- Experience managing projects and/or design teams Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.