Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Lead team responsible for defining and project managing key system capabilities needed for operational performance of demand management programs on a SalesForce.com platform.
- Provide direction and expert support to the technical team for system configuration of new programs, energy savings calculations, workflow changes, new reporting, and other functionality.
- Manage relationships with external partners including software vendors, consultants, and program implementers technical teams.
- Ensure that project management office (PMO) processes are well-documented, tracked, and maintained as overall departmental and company processes and requirements change.
- Support the team in complex situations related to auditing, troubleshooting, and resolution of data integrity/quality issues for new and existing programs using the DMTS platform.
- Work with and lead discovery process to identify and document business requirements across range of operational & customer needs, and manage vendors to deliver automated solutions.
- Lead testing.
- Perform various project and team functions; assist in the development and management of project plans including scheduling, assigning, and tracking tasks.
- Manage budgets and performance.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Master's Degree PMP Certification. Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Required Work Experience
- Minimum six years of experience as an operations manager, business systems analyst, project manager, or related roles. Required
- Minimum of two years direct report management experience Required
- Minimum three years experience in energy efficiency industry and with energy efficiency programs Required
- Knowledge of and prior experience with NYS Technical Resource Manual energy efficiency measure calculations Required
- Minimum two years experience with Salesforce Required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) are required. Required
- Public speaking and presentation experience and skills a plus. Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.