Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Who We Are
- At Con Edison, we celebrate a long and proud history of energizing the most vibrant region in the country. We provide safe and reliable energy to our customers while protecting the environment and fostering a more diverse and inclusive workforce. No matter heat waves or cold snaps, we are here to provide the level of service our customers deserve and expect. So come join our team and help us build a brighter future.
- What's In It For You
- Come be a part of our Accounting team, where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a thriving industry! You will be on the cutting edge of the clean energy future and leveraging the latest technologies to improve processes and drive the business forward. You will be a part of developing automations that bring hours back to the business to focus on analytics and value-added work. You will be encouraged to think outside the box and implement innovative solutions. You will have the opportunity to be part of a culture where information is shared and new ideas are welcomed.
- This position will be responsible for analyzing and identifying areas for improving accounting processes to maximize efficiency while driving continuous improvement.
- Develop and produce reports and perform analytical and root cause analyses.
- Develop automations to address needs of the business that conform with all governance policies and industry best practices.
- Leverage existing products/functionality and promote reuse.
- Work with business analysts to ensure process documentation and business requirements are accurate, correctly detailed, maintained, and organized.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of all automations and process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with business users and managers to create test plans, obtain user acceptance, and roll out new procedures.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements for implemented automations.
- Bachelor's Degree And 3+ years of experience in business/IT related field
Required Work Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Required
- Basic Data Analysis with excel (v-lookups, pivot tables). Required
- Thorough working knowledge of SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI. Required
- Experience with RPA software such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or UIPath. Required
- A strong understanding of accounting processes and requirements. Required
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills. Required
- Must have good time management skills and ability to multi-task. Required
- Proficiency with company applications including Oracle EBS and Business Intelligence. Req
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.