Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Lead team to determines scope of architectural and design projects or components by identifying construction or renovation requirements, costs and preferences
- Resolves architectural, design and space utilization problems by understanding issues; evaluating re-design options; making revisions
- Updates and implements office standards throughout Facilities as per the Corporate Architectural Design Policy
- Administers the Corporate Furniture Capital process and budget
- Prepares project information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Improves architectural and design job knowledge by attending continuing education programs; reviewing professional and technical publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And 8 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Engineering, Architecture or related area And 8 years relevant work experience
Required Work Experience
- Supervisory experience Required
- Work experience Required
- Ability to lead a team to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Experience in advising and guiding customers through use of building space, complying with building codes and implementation of design projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects, stay within budget and meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable of NYC and NYS building codes
Skills & Ability
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data And
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills And
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines And
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality And
- Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments And
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.