Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Provide office management/administrative support for two vice presidents and direct report staff as required.
- The Executive Assistant to the Vice Presidents will be responsible for tracking tasks assigned to the Vice President's direct reports, screening calls, receiving visitors, maintaining monthly reports and files, scheduling appointments, and preparing correspondence which are often sensitive in nature
- Responds to and resolves executive calls and requests for information from operating areas and external customers.
- Respond to and track complaints and sensitive correspondence from stakeholders including elected officials, community boards and customers.
- Coordinate and manage various human resource issues, including payroll inquiries, corporate organization chart revisions, grievance backup/tracking, and grievance response letters using appropriate applications.
- Provide training in administrative practices and procedures as required.
- High School Diploma/GED And 3 years relevant work related experience Or
- Bachelor's Degree And 2 years relevant work related experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite Required
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills Required
- Have the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and exercise discretion in coordinating projects, reports and information as required Required
- Be a self-motivator, highly energetic, looks beyond obstacles and constantly strives for excellence Required
- Organize, manage, prepare and assist in various internal reports, communications and activities that support the VP. Required
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.