Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The CMS Project Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of work streams to deliver solutions for the enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Serve as the point of contact between the digital team and all stakeholders and partners.
- Facilitate and record meetings and work sessions.
- Administer and maintain content in enterprise CMS platforms.
- Manage portfolio of projects for CMS implementations.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and align user expectations
- Organize and manage scrums for the content delivery team.
- Create metrics from stakeholder goals, collect and analyze Google Analytics data, and create business insights.
- Post and maintain content assets on company websites during emergencies and storm events.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And at least 3 years of related work experience Or
- Associate's Degree And at least 4 years of related work experience Or
- High School Diploma/GED And at least 5 years of related work experience Or
- Master's Degree And 2 years of related work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Working in digital content management systems Required
- Managing work streams and projects for delivery on content management systems (CMS) Required
- Working in Agile-based scrum teams to create digital solutions Required
- Content administration of content management systems, particularly Sitecore Preferred
- Creating and managing Google Analytics metrics Preferred
- Working with/in UI/UX design teams Preferred
- Troubleshoot and work with technical resources to resolve CMS issues. Preferred
Skills & Ability
- Demonstrated analytical skills And
- Demonstrated problem solving skills And
- Ability to build strong customer relationships And
- Articulate and responsive to colleagues And
- Effective interpersonal skills And
- Highly thorough and dependable And
- Proactively approaches responsibilities
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.