Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Ensures implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for employees whose work is directed. Ensures that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Committed to the Way We Work Principles, and adhere to the Company's Standards of Business Conduct and other Company procedures including Environmental, Health and Safety (''EH&S''), Equal Employment Opportunity (''EEO''), discipline, and security.
- Is dedicated to enhancing the customer experience, both within the Company and externally and demonstrates a commitment to the ideal of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve value for all our stakeholders.
- Supervise employees to ensure productivity and accurate time reporting.
- Monitors employee training, growth, and development.
- Monitors requisitioning, tracking, receipting, accruals, and transaction record keeping for all XM related requests and budget.
- Acts as liaison between the supplier and the customer on all XM and rubber goods related orders.
- Perform budget data analysis and support the Manager and Section Manager - Operations Services.
- Manage Vehicle Violations and EZ Pass payments and liaise with the vendor.
- Assist the Manager in the transition and full implementation of the Vendor Management responsibilities.
- Oversee the administrative tasks related to Capital Tool repairs.
- Act as Computer Resource Coordinator (CRC) for the FFS organization.
- Participate in corporate audits on processes and provide information.
- Support DEI initiatives and maintain an inclusive environment that supports employees concerns and ideas.
- Provides support to the Logistics Operations Control Center (LOCC) during weather events.
- Prepares specialized reports, studies, or assignments as required for organizational and corporate use.
- Performs other related tasks and assignments as required.
- High School Diploma/GED and 5 years relevant work experience or
- Associate's Degree and 4 years relevant work experience or
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years relevant work experience
Skills & Ability
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and
- Ability to lead/manage others and
- Builds and manages effective teams and
- Instills commitment to organizational goals and
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities and
- Excellent organizational skills and
- Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must push, pull, lift up to 25 pounds
- Must push, pull, lift up to 40 pounds
- Must stoop, bend, reach and kneel throughout the workday
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stand and/or lift heavy boxes during archival process
- Must be able and willing to travel, as needed
- Must be able to participate in the Company's emergency management processes and storm plans as required.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.