Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Review and update project plans, scope of work documents, and spending forecasts, in support of the Company's strategy to transition 100% of the light-duty fleet to EVs by 2035.
- Work with internal stakeholders to support the EV charging infrastructure implementation plan.
- Support the maintenance of company owned fleet charging equipment.
- Collect data and analyze metrics to track progress towards fleet electrification and maximize charging.
- Coordinate the employee's personal EV workplace charging program, manage enrollment and reimbursement.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years relevant work experience in data analytics and project coordinator experience.
Relevant Work Experience
- Demonstrated customer focus, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments Required
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, both technical and financial Required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills Required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Required
- Must have data analytics and project coordinator experience. Required
- Experience and knowledge of the automotive industry and implementation/management of alternative fueling infrastructure (e.g. electric charging, CNG, hydrogen). Preferred
- Knowledge of business and technology aspects in the areas of EVs and EV charging infrastructure. Preferred
Skills & Ability
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.