Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Review and evaluate quarterly updates and prepare and execute required testing within the specified timeline.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Design, implement, and maintain HCM configuration for our stakeholders using Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Create functional and technical designs based on business requirements.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the design, development, and implementation of Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Collaborate with other technical teams to ensure smooth integration of Oracle Fusion HCM with other systems.
- Provide support and guidance to development teams during the development, testing, and implementation phases.
- Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
- Directs, develops, and presents to leadership and stakeholders various analyses for feature enablement in Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years relevant work experience or
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years relevant work experience
Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Oracle Fusion HCM functional analyst and/or super user. Required
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least two full life-cycle Oracle Fusion HCM implementation. Required
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion HCM in the following modules: Recruitment, Core HR
- Benefits, HR Help Desk, Time and Labor, Absence Management and Payroll
- Strong understanding of Oracle HCM including the underlying configuration tables, transaction tables and year-end processes and reporting. Required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions. Required
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision. Required
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary. Required
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.). Required
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.