Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Responsible for managing the analysis of process and impact evaluations and QA/QC activities of energy efficiency, demand response and other demand management programs.
- Responsible for project management of various evaluation and QA/QC activities to ensure timely and accurate completion of deliverables.
- Responsible for coordinating between Evaluation, Measurement & Verification (EM&V), Strategy & Planning, and Program Implementation teams to ensure understanding of evaluation and QA/QC findings and timely feedback on deliverables.
- Responsible for vendor management of consultants including invoicing, tracking and analysis of vendor contracts, conducting contractor performance reviews, and providing inputs to RFPs.
- Propose and apply innovative analytical methods to help further internal use of evaluation and/or QA/QC results.
- Assist program teams with strategies to incorporate evaluation, QA/QC, and internal analytical methods and associated findings.
- Advise peers in effective project management and research methods, including statistical research methods.
- Prepare presentations/reports and participate in meetings with stakeholders and New York State Department of Public Service (NYS DPS) Staff and New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (NJ BPU Staff) in a supporting role.
- Assist with the support of company representatives on various committees and stakeholder forums.
- Contributes to the success of the group and department by creating and supporting best practices for department policies and procedures.
- Supports all Company Emergency Response initiatives as required.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Architecture, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Sustainability Studies or related science degrees And 3 years related work experience
- Master's Degree Architecture, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Sustainability Studies or related science degrees 3 years related work experience
Required Work Experience
- Experience with data analytics or survey research Required
- Must have either academic knowledge and/or professional experience with data analysis and/or survey research and the ability to apply these skills to complex interactive problems Required
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to both technical peers and non-technical audiences Required
- Must demonstrate a high regard for personal accountability and the importance of delivering innovative products and services to our customers in a fast paced, fluid environment Required
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written and presentation skills are required. Required
- Must be highly motivated with a demonstrated ability to work alone and/or in teams; be well organized, detail oriented, flexible in handling multiple assignments and able to meet deadlines; and make sound decisions using traditional and creative solutions. Required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc. Required
- Knowledge of DSM/Energy Efficiency Programs Preferred
- Proficient in statistical software (R, SAS/Stata, Tableau) Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
- Must sit or stand to answer a phone for entire shift
- Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
- Must be able to conduct field work.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.