Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- The Specialist for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is primarily responsible to support program design, development, execution, enhancements, automations, Change Management, and relationships with internal stakeholders and third parties going through Supply Chain's TPRM program
- This position will support third parties and stakeholders across Con Edison and Orange and Rockland. The Specialist will work on TPRM Lifecycle activities including planning, third party identification, due diligence and risk decisions, contract management, ongoing monitoring, off-boarding, and other program support
- Support TPRM program leadership and implementation team with planning, design, and execution needs through the roll-out of the program
- Support requests from business partners and risk management support activities for low and medium risk third parties under the direction of Senior Risk Managers and Specialists
- Coordinate and identify third party risks and risk response plans
- Work directly with Supply Chain and other stakeholders to deliver projects to completion for Con Edison's TPRM program
- Perform analysis of the program's current and future state process mappings and recommend process improvements
- Meet with project stakeholders to ensure specific requirements are clarified and considerations are accounted for
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Strong complex problem-solving skills, process and control improvement skills, ability to challenge assumptions, consider alternative perspectives, think quickly, work independently, and work collaboratively in a strong team environment
- Analyze data mappings between existing solutions and new solutions
- Under supervision, perform software configuration, develop, and maintain data feeds and reports
- Support changes for new and existing policy and procedure updates
- Support data sourcing from external risk intelligence tools
- Assist in TPRM emerging risk reviews as needed
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Serve and respond to Company emergencies by participating in the Company's System Emergency Assignment, which may require working non-traditional hours including nights and weekends
- Bachelor's Degree And Two years of work experience Or
- Associate's Degree And Four years of work experience Or
- High School Diploma/GED And Five years of work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Risk Management, Engineering, Business or other related field And Two years of work experience and demonstrated value-added assignments with data management and analysis or business process mapping or systems design or implementation
- Associate's Degree
- High School Diploma/GED And Certified Archer Professional with a minimum of two years administrative Archer support and three years of demonstrated relevant work experience in a business role
Required Work Experience
- KY3P experience preferred. Preferred
- Archer experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.